Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Rosharon, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design new and/or modify existing products.
- Perform product assembly and testing.
- Prepare process documentation for tool service and operation.
- Provide manufacturing engineering support in both a prototype and production setting.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, field operations
- Select and evaluate mechanical components and materials.
- Validate product performance through laboratory and field testing.
- Detailed report preparation
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3+ years related work experience
- Ability to author technical documents associated with the mechanical engineering process.
- Ability to plan scheduled tasks within guidelines set by senior personnel.
- Working knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with computer-aided design tools: CAD, FEA
- Has a hands-on approach to problem solving and design.
- Experience with basic metrology techniques.
- Experience with Mechatronics, Basic Software Coding preferred.
- Must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.