Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Skills: Contracts Administration, Legal, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: 18,000-24,000 AED on experience
Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Fearnley Procter FZE (employing entity)
Personal Assistant (PA) to CEO of Fearnley International Group incorporating Legal & Admin Managers roles
Fearnley Procter FZE part of the Fearnley International owned group of companies, provides specialised services to the Oil and Gas Industry aimed at reducing "Non-Productive Time". The company employs over 180 staff across the globe, providing services ranging from Equipment Design Reviews, Equipment Failure Investigations, Technical training courses, Accreditation and Certification to NS, ISO 9001, API Spec Q1 & Q2, Quality Assurance & Quality Control, to publishing our own NS-1™, NS-2™, NS-3™ Standards. The group is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, with operating entities in Trinidad, USA, Brazil, UAE, Norway, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia, China, Ghana, Guyana. Columbia, Azerbaijan.
FP FZE is currently seeking a Personal Assistant to the CEO of Fearnley International Group Ltd which will also incorporate a role as Legal and Admin Manager. The candidate should have 5+ years' proven experience in a similar role, preferably within the oil and gas industry. Previous experience working on tenders and contracts is desirable.
The successful candidate must have excellent grammar and spelling abilities, be able to exercise good judgement, handle pressure in a fast-paced environment and maintain strict confidentiality.
Fearnley International Group values include integrity, trust and teamwork and we would look for similar attributes in the successful candidate.
Title: Personal Assistant / Legal & Admin Manager to CEO
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks such as:
- Travel arrangements
- Coordination and management of CEO's calendar/meetings
- Completion of CEO's expenses and receipt/ approval of Group Managers expenses
- Ensure timely delivery of monthly reports from Group Operations and Support Managers
- Receipt of Group Operation and Support Managers holiday request, expense and travel requisition forms for CEO's approval
- Assists with the review of tenders, contracts, leases and other legal documents.
- Assists CEO and Group Directors in the legal and operational set up procedures for new and existing companies.
- Liaison with Group and Operations companies legal representatives in court cases including collation of research, engagement of lawyers to act on company's behalf, negotiation of settlements, etc.
- Assists in drawing up of legal agreements including Confidentiality Agreements with third parties of sharing of Company information, Shareholders Agreements with organizations entering into business with Group Companies, Agency Agreements, Service Agreements with sub-contractors.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO's behalf and coordinates logistics with both internal and external meetings.
- Supporting role in companies acquisitions and investment opportunities.
- Assists with booking and coordination of participation in industry exhibitions worldwide.
- Manage company sponsorships and charity donations.
- Maintenance of a good filing system for smooth data retrieval. Maintenance of records for Shareholders Certificates and all legal documents for all Group Companies.
- Undertakes other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
- University graduate
- Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, internet and conference calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative