Skills: Design Engineer, Process Engineer
Other Skills: LNG
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
International oil and gas company is seeking a Process Design Engineer for a long term contract based in West Houston. Role is focused on conceptual design and experience with a natural gas treatment and liquefaction is required.
- Execute process tasks within Budget and Schedule.
- Participate in meetings with the client and project team to establish project objectives and to coordinate and/or resolve design problems.
- Collect relevant data from field.
- Complete routine process engineering reports, studies, and calculations.
- Develop process flow diagrams (PFDs) and P&IDs.
- Generate equipment specifications, technical bid tabs and review/approve vendor submittals.
- Coordinate design criteria and details with other departments.
- Check process deliverables, prior to formal issue.
- Perform other tasks as requested by Process Department Manager
- BS, MS or PhD in chemical engineering from a qualified engineering university
- Minimum 10 years' experience
- Expertise in natural gas treatment and liquefaction technology
- Experience in developing LNG process simulation.
Competentia is more than a staffing company; we combine our long experience in the industry with a continuing commitment to innovation to provide a different level of customer service.
From the moment you begin planning your projects Competentia offers you real advantages in all areas related to staffing your teams and managing your manpower resources.
We offer strategic staffing solutions ranging from recruitment and onboarding to training, payrolling and mobilizing your human capital.
Above all we offer the expertise, experience and integrity to bring you genuine peace of mind as you manage one of the most challenging aspects of the modern technical market place.