Skills: Logistics Management, Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sabah, Malaysia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Ably Resources' client in the Malaysia are looking for a Materials Management and Warehouse Manager to join them on a initial two year contract, with the potential to go permanent afterwards. Ideally, the client are looking for Sabahan nationals, due to government regulations, but can consider Sarawakian and Penisular Malaysians as well.
• This position will lead the development and day-to-day delivery of MM activities and processes for the company including inventory management, warehouse operations and investment recovery.
Principal Accountabilities (not limited to)
1. Responsible for end-to-end aspect of materials management, material master data, inventory/stock management, disposal, customs and accountable for warehouse operations. Establish strong working relationship with Offshore, Maintenance and Logistics teams.
2. Manage MM KPIs and accountable for MM performance in delivering the right materials at site, at the right time - ensuring 100% materials readiness before work execution to prevent impact to production downtime (due to materials unavailability).
3. Develop and manage the operational MM plan for the business across a 12 month planning horizon and additional horizon for Projects. Work with CP Lead, Contracts Specialists, and Technical Buyers to drive efficient and effective procurement processes for stock and non-stock materials that take inventory, storage and transport considerations into account.
4. Provide advisory to the CP Lead and Contract Holder(s) to identify areas of MM value leakage and jointly develop an improvement plan to addresses underlying materials challenge or issues.
5. Review MM KPIs and take corrective actions as part of MM performance improvement initiatives and CI processes. Monitor the individual performance and analyse the KPIs to develop action plan for issues and gaps.
6. Owner of SAP Materials Management.
1. Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics Management or Engineering.
2. Minimum 15 years of working experience in integrated Supply Chain management within Oil and Gas industry.
3. Extensive knowledge and experience of MM, CP or the Upstream business. Commercial sense, business acumen and ability to work in numerous fronts across several activities are a pre-requisite.
4. Commercial skills and cost focus.
5. Ability to manage key stakeholders (internal and external).
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.