Other Skills: Maintenance Technician, Pipefitter, Boilermaker, Field Service Tech, Mechanical Technician, Mill Wright, Technical experience with pumps, valves, pressures and flow rates.
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Salary: $60,000 - $100,000 + Per Diem
Location: United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Process Technician / Chemical Process Operator
- A Process Operator OR have strong mechanical skills (e.g. Pipefitter, Millwright, Boilermaker). Job training will be provided.
- Legally entitled to work in the USA. Person can live anywhere within the USA. All travel expenses covered + Per Diem.
- Able to travel away from home 2 to 4 weeks at a time.
- Able to carry out a variety of job tasks including: physical labour (e.g. drag heavy hoses and use heavy tools); troubleshoot and perform equipment maintenance; adhere to workplace housekeeping & OHSA requirements; monitor control boards adjusting pressures, flow rates, etc.; track inventory; work well with others: and, are 'out-come' driven.
Your Job Skills include:
- Process operations and / or persons with a strong mechanical background such as: Millwright, Boilermaker, Pipefitter.
- Hands-on working know-how with process / mechanical equipment: able to handle tools and equipment safely, to troubleshoot & perform basic maintenance of equipment.
- Experience with operating, troubleshooting and generating solutions for process / mechanical equipment (e.g., pressure gauges, pumps, filter systems, etc.).
- Understanding of & ability to work with: amps, volts, conductivity, pH levels, heat exchangers, control valves, flow rates, etc.
- Being healthy & physically fit: able to lift & move around 50+ lbs; work in extreme weather conditions; and, be physically active for extended periods of time.
- Well-developed situational awareness and safety awareness.
- Being tech savvy: an ability to use word processing, excel sheets, and other standard electronic communication software/apps.
- Efficient use of English language: able to write, read & speak English fluently.
Your work characteristics include:
- A strong work ethic including being self-responsible, driven by quality results, self-disciplined, honest and trustworthy.
- A respectful communication style: able to work with others to achieve collaborative solutions and as required to persuade others in a respectful and effective manner.
- A strong commitment to keeping yourself and others safe.
- An active commitment to maintaining an organized and tidy work environment.
- Being flexible, adaptable, fair and have a sense of humor.
You currently hold or can qualify for a:
- TWIC card.
- U.S. Passport.
- Valid driver license with safe driving record.
Must have no criminal record that prohibits travel & qualifying for work visas into other countries.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - thank you for applying.
Pre-screening includes medical tests, criminal record check, reference check, driver's license abstract and drug & alcohol testing.
Home location can be anywhere within the USA. Position requires regular travel throughout the USA. All travel expenses covered + Per Diem.