Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are seeking a Process Engineer for assignment in Portland, Oregon. The selected candidate will perform conceptual and detailed designs for process sytems in the microelectronics industry.
Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
** Relocation assistance to Oregon is not provided **
- Perform conceptual and detailed designs for process sytems in the microelectronics industries, including ultrapure and high purity water systems; specialty gas and chemical storage and delivery systems; solvent recovery systems; wastewater and off gas treatment systems
- Interface with other disciplines, project management, and the client to provide fully-coordinated projects
- Generate calculations to support design
- Develop specifications
- Work with piping designers to develop equipment layouts, P&IDs, and piping designers for process systems
- Support field construction efforts, including reviewing submittals, responding to questions from clients and contractors, and performing field walks
- Bachelors of Science in Chemical Engineering is strongly preferred; Other degrees acceptable based on appropriate industry experience
- Minimum 6 years of applicable work experience is required
- Experience with equipment and pipe sizing required; Software used includes: Pipeflo, Navisworks, Bluebeam, ProjectWise
- Experience in semiconductor fab or solar panel facility design is preferred
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/