Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
My client is currently looking for a Senior Civil Structural Engineer. Projects consists of onshore Multidisciplinary projects in the petrochemical revamp field.
Duration: 12-month contract
Location: The Hauge, Netherlands
• Can prepare and check dynamic calculation for foundations and support structures and concrete of large compressors and pumps. Dynamics analyses of blast proof buildings like control rooms and sub stations.
• Preparing and manage the scope of work
• Purpose design solutions static and dynamic loaded construction (compressors, pumps and blast proof buildings)
• Prepare Documents (Work descriptions, Reports, BOD's, PEP's, etc.),
• Prepare and check calculations, reports, drawings, etc.
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• 10+ years' experience within structural engineering
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical, onshore or offshore
• Experience in concrete, steel and buildings
• High level of safety awareness
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
• Software knowledge: Staadpro, Technosoft and Microsoft Office
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations To clients and colleagues
• Must be fluent in Dutch, English
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!