- To Deliver Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Regional Sales Budgets against Integrated Maintenance Service Contracts for both Routine and Turn Around Maintenance requirements of IOCs, NOCs, Marginal Field and Sole Risk Operators in Nigeria across the following domains;
- Field Instrumentation and Control Systems
- Electrical - LV, MV, PMCC, MCC, Motors, Generators, Transformers
- Mechanical - Static (Valves, Heat Exchangers, Tanks, Vessels, Columns)
- Mechanical - Rotating Equipments (Compressors, Engines, Pumps)
- Civil Structures / Buildings / Fire Suppression Systems
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate good understanding of preventive and corrective maintenance routine practices of Oil & Gas production, compression and processing companies.
- Demonstrate good understanding of the challenges and relevant strategies involved to manage various interfaces related to third party OEMs, NCDMB, NAPIMS, Local Communities, and other functional departments within the customer organization as part of the maintenance contract execution.
- Estimate Market size / share for maintenance service contract portfolios, identify competition intelligence (SWOT), map customer organization & develop market pricing strategy.
- Develop and nurture key executive relationship within the production, maintenance, procurement, and contracts team of IOCs, NOCs, Marginal Field / Sole Risk Operators, Refineries, Petrochemicals, and Power Utilities.
- Implement vendor registrations with customer organizations, develop customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
- Identify and develop strong external partnership and alliances to close capability / experience / execution gaps in our integrated maintenance service contracting strategy.
- Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate across the organization with various functional teams, business development managers, regional sales managers, and key account managers to gather support, co-operation, active participation, and contribution to grow the maintenance service contracting business.
- Promote and effectively communicate maintenance service contracting portfolio value proposition to customers and end users.
- Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis situation by being proactive.
- Attend to RFQs and coordinate with bids & proposals / regional sales managers / other business development managers to ensure that proper technically commercial offers are submitted to clients. Ensure that relevant information and data required for submitting a complete proposal is collected and forwarded to bids & proposals / other business development managers.
- Generating periodic reports and statistics regarding sales achievements and prospects against budget.
- Support all cash collection actions to keep over dues at the very minimum;
- Qualification with NCDMB & NIPEX
- Registrations with IOCs/NOCs/MFOs/NNPC
- Tracking NipeX Tenders
Key Interfaces/ Relationships:
- IOCs, NOCs, Marginal Field / Sole Risk Operators, Power Utilities, EPC, and O&M Contractors who are active in the Energy Sector (Oil & Gas / Power).
- NCDMB / NAPIMS / NNPC
- Meet Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Orders Targets
- Enhance Opportunity Funnel
- Increase Market Share
- Develop New Customer Accounts
- Increase Order Win Rates
- Enhance Served Available Market Coverage
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction
- Develop, Deploy and Deliver on Margin Improvement Initiatives
- Develop and Deploy Direct & Digital Marketing Initiatives, and other Customer Engagement Initiatives.
- Growth & Customer Focus
- Getting Results
- Leadership Impact
- Effective Communication
- Fosters Team Work
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Champions Change
- Global Mindset
- Integrative Thinking
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Technical & Functional Excellence
- Self-Awareness / Continuous Improvement
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or HND in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical.
- Good working knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation.
- Experience and Exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals)
- Good understanding of customer routine maintenance / maintenance intervention service contracting strategies as applicable for field instrumentation & control, electrical, mechanical, buildings, civil & structural.
- Good knowledge of Quality Control procedures and documentation.
- Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external; Financial acumen, marketing and negotiating skills. Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Goal-oriented with ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment.
- Willing and able to work long hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
- Willing and able to travel to locations as required to execute job responsibilities.
- Minimum 20 Years' Experience