Job Description Purpose & Accountabilities:
- Prepare and publish the Area Maintenance Look Ahead schedules and facilitate Look Ahead and Daily Planning meetings
- Ensure maintenance work is focused on planned activities and executed according to the agreed schedule.
- Ensure the maintenance schedule is in accordance with corrective maintenance priority setting.
- Ensure that the Area Maintenance execution backlogs are continuously monitored and maintained at agreed minimum level.
- Ensure support for the area maintenance supervisors with the development of minor contract scope and counter estimates.
- Ensure plant availability by maintaining an opportunity shutdown schedule including spare-parts for any outstanding corrective maintenance work.
- Ensure Integrated activity scheduling & Resource levelling of Maintenance jobs along with Campaign shutdowns, Major / Minor equipment Overhauls / shutdowns & Minor Pits jobs.
- Ensure proper scheduling of preventive maintenance Jobs During No-Fly zone & summarizations periods.
- Ensure scheduling of Norms Jobs to strike a balance of maximum productivity & Minimum waiting time.
- Assist in updating specific task lists for the maintenance plans within CMMS.
- Maintain Area Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist with the development of Qatari nationals to fulfill line positions in line with company objectives
- The role is key to be a part of the Pearl GTL Asset organization and ensure that the Area Maintenance delivers according to the plan.
- Compliance to the Companies code of conduct, Procedures and Permit to work are mandatory requirements
Shell is the largest foreign investor in Qatar and has invested US$ 21 billion in Qatar alone in the past six years. Joining Shell in Qatar will see you work on some of the world's most innovative energy projects: Pearl GTL and Qatargas 4. Innovation is key at Shell, and your career will be propelled by Shell's commitment to your career, which will accelerate your learning curve and broaden your scope. Moreover, our diverse pool of global experts will see you engage with colleagues worldwide. Qatar is the world's largest LNG supplier, and Shell's global leadership in LNG will help forge growth in the years to come.Requirements Skills & Requirements:
- The candidate should have a technical education in an engineering discipline to the level of at least Diploma with 10-15 years' experience in Oil / Gas / Petrochemical industry, covering maintenance work preparation activities and / or shutdown preparation.
- Candidate shall be experienced in SAP - CMMS environment in Plant Maintenance and Materials Management modules.
- A working knowledge of the Primavera Planning / scheduling software is also essential for this position. The application of risk and reliability centered maintenance techniques, inspection and best practice maintenance execution would be advantageous.
- Other necessary qualifications include proven supervisory skills, fluency in both written and verbal English language, excellent in communication and presentation skills and a focus on continuous self-learning and improvement.
- Skilled in SAP - Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) environment of Plant Maintenance and Materials Management modules
- Skilled in Planning and Scheduling Software - Primavera (version 6 or above)
- Skilled in preparation of Look-ahead plans of various types and scheduling techniques.
- Skilled in Coaching and Communication
- Knowledge in Gas GAME- Maintenance Execution (ME) process
- Knowledge & understanding of various process equipment's and its components
- Knowledge of maintenance support services and its requirements.
- Knowledge in Computer Software - MS Office,
- Awareness of different pipes, gaskets and bolting materials [Process Engineering Flow Sheet (PEFS) and piping class].
- Awareness of different welding techniques and its quality requirements
- Awareness of Materials and Inventory Maintenance methods
- Awareness of Cost Leadership
- Ability to read and understand Process and Mechanical drawings
- Able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 6 Equivalent).
The incumbent shall have the ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment and must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. Exposure to a quality management system would be advantageous. The scheduler will be working in Area 1 or Area 3 and reporting to the Lead planner of that area.Disclaimer
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.