Job Description Purpose & Accountability:
- The Area Maintenance Preventive Planner/Scheduler shall ensure an even distribution of work, availability of resources and the required consumables/spare-parts for the Preventive planned activities.
- The incumbent shall develop cost estimates and hold meetings with operations to ensure the correct Preventive planning of the work in line with the Gas GAME- Maintenance Execution (ME) process.
- The incumbent will be required to make long-term plans and budget estimates to support the Area Maintenance Manager (365-day Look Ahead).
- The work includes the development of work scope and counter estimates for minor contracts.
- The Area Maintenance Preventive Planner/Scheduler shall ensure that no Mandatory Maintenance activities are overdue, level all Preventive jobs taking in account equipment / unit shutdown with a focus on establishing plant availability and Flawless Maintenance.
- Plan authorized work from the GAME-ME, Turn Around (T/A), Ensure Safe Producuion (ESP), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Process Equipment Integrity (PEI), and other work processes through completion.
- Prepare & Issue a leveled 365 day look ahead, man-hours and budget (budget to be developed)
- Identify variances in original work scope and secure appropriate authorization.
- Coordinates activities associated third party contractors and services.
- Develops planned budgets, planned work hours and work execution plans for all preventive jobs.
- Procures parts necessary for repairs or overhauls. Monitors delivery dates and notifies Scheduler and Maintenance Execution team of planned and actual delivery dates.
- Attributes to a correct work package are per pre-defined requirements.
- Ensure Job Safety Assessment (JSA) step included in plans
- Ensure preventive work orders are well planned. Quality work plans/work package.
- Ensure feedback for corrective task lists are updated and accurate within CMMS- Use Global and local norms as applicable.
- Maintain Area Key Performance Indicators on Maintenance Execution (ME) preventive process
- Assist with the development of Qatari nationals to fulfill line positions in line with company objectives
The role is key to be a part of the Pearl GTL Asset organization and ensure that the Area Maintenance delivers according to the plan. Compliance to the Companies code of conduct, Procedures and Permit to work are mandatory requirements.Company Description
Shell is the largest foreign investor in Qatar and has invested US$ 21 billion in Qatar alone in the past six years. Joining Shell in Qatar will see you work on some of the world's most innovative energy projects: Pearl GTL and Qatargas 4. Innovation is key at Shell, and your career will be propelled by Shell's commitment to your career, which will accelerate your learning curve and broaden your scope. Moreover, our diverse pool of global experts will see you engage with colleagues worldwide. Qatar is the world's largest LNG supplier, and Shell's global leadership in LNG will help forge growth in the years to come.Requirements Skills & Requirements:
- The candidate should have a technical education in an engineering discipline to the level of at least Diploma with 10-15 years' experience in Oil / Gas / Petrochemical industry, covering maintenance work preparation activities and / or shutdown preparation.
- Candidate shall be experienced in SAP - CMMS environment in Plant Maintenance and Materials Management modules.
- A working knowledge of the Primavera Planning / scheduling software is also essential for this position. The application of risk and reliability centered maintenance techniques, inspection and best practice maintenance execution would be advantageous.
- Other necessary qualifications include proven supervisory skills, fluency in both written and verbal English language, excellent in communication and presentation skills and a focus on continuous self-learning and improvement.
- Skilled in SAP - CMMS environment of Plant Maintenance and Materials Management modules
- Skilled in Planning and Scheduling Software - Primavera (version 6 or above)
- Skilled in preparation of Look-ahead plans and scheduling techniques.
- Skilled in Coaching and Communication
- Knowledge of the GAME-ME, ESP, PEI, and RCM Processes.
- Knowledge & understanding of various process equipment's and its components
- Knowledge of maintenance support services and its requirements
- Knowledge in Computer Software - MS Office
- Awareness of different pipes, gaskets and bolting materials [Process Engineering Flow Sheet (PEFS) and piping class].
- Awareness of different welding techniques and its quality requirements
- Awareness of Materials and Inventory Maintenance methods
- Awareness of Cost Leadership
- Ability to read and understand Process and Mechanical drawings
- Able to read, write and speak English (IELTS 6 Equivalent).
- The incumbent shall have the ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment and must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Exposure to a quality management system would be advantageous.
Please include any experience in Offshore planning in your application.Disclaimer
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.