Midland, Texas, United States
Midland, Texas, United States
Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midland, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Positions Available: Company Drivers, Owner Operators, Lease Purchase, Field Truck Pushers
- One of the Largest Independent Oil Transportation and Logistics companies in North America is seeking hundreds of company drivers and owner operators to start immediately. This is a Midstream company providing opportunities within pipelines, oil storage, a trucking division, as well as multiple refineries.
- With over 30 years in the business and over 30 locations across North America we are growing faster and stronger than ever before with tons of growth opportunities for drivers to move up the chain to management.
- Opportunities to haul crude, salt water and multiple other materials depending on the avenue you would like to take, along with over 500 leases provided to our drivers.
- We are seeking drivers that take safety seriously and want to capitalize in their careers or businesses by taking it to the next level by achieving not just your goals but to obtain 98% more money than our competitors.
- With new facilities, pipelines, land, infrastructure and drivers we have the potential to become #1 in the Nations Market.
Give us a TRY and do yourself a favor and APPLY!
- MUST have Class A CDL w/ Tankers and Hazmat
- MUST have current Medical Card
- MUST have acceptable driving record and background
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds safely
- Class A CDL with Tankers and Hazmat
- High School Diploma is not required but preferred, equivalent experience would be nice
- Hourly Compensation: $28/hr. + on average
- Re-structured rates and bonuses to out beat 98% of competitors
- Paid Sign-On Bonuses
- Paid Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Paid Quarterly Achievement Bonuses
- Paid Bonuses on longer routes
- Paid Annual Christmas Bonus and Celebration to all employees
- Sleepers provided but depends on which position you are interviewing for
- (i.e. company driver, owner operator, lease purchase driver)
- Rotational and Local Schedules Available
- Huge on Company Culture: appreciation meals, caterings and BBQ's for employees and owner ops
- Advancement Opportunities: able to advance within 90-days
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: inexpensive full coverage plan available
- Retirement: matching 401K, dollar for dollar
- Life Insurance Provided by Company
- Great Days Off and Vacation Policy!
- Orientation: All equipment and PPE provided
- All HSE/DOT Certifications are provided in Orientation and Training
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status. Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, Motor Vehicle Record review, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.