A TAX FREE Contractual job opportunity has just been made available for an experienced STRUCTURAL ENGINEER to be based in Qatar for a major oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Qualification: Master degree in structural system engineering,
- Experience: minimum 10 years' experience as structural engineer in structural field in Oil and Gas activities. Extensive experience in structural engineering with relevant experience within the offshore oil and gas production industry,
- Experience in offshore facilities or FSO, FPSO is a plus,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Familiar with Total GS, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English.
- Computer literate, especially in structural calculation softwares.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.