There will be a commute to Iraq (Site office) Mid 2019 onwards.
- Must come from Operator or top tier oil OFS company.
- Must have been in an IM delivery role in a Capital Project in the past.
- Must have delivered end-to-end on a complex project and/or programme in the past.
- Previous experience in a Data Control role is compulsory.
- Engineering IM domain, data and document control processes and solutions / applications that facilitate them.
- Experience and knowledge of Engineering, Construction, Commissioning software applications, preferably including Hexagon/Intergraph SmartPlant suite and Aveva applications
- Hands-on experience in a project role will be an advantage. Asset Operations experience is also an advantage.
- Experience of working with Engineering Data Warehouse (EDW) systems, together with digitalisation in engineering and construction will be a distinct advantage.
- IT applications and infrastructure solutions common to capital projects.
- International data management standards.
- Typical contracting & procurement processes in Projects (prequalification, invitation to tender and award stages).
- HSSE in Projects (desirable).
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.