Skills: Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Rajasthan, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Locally available candidates preferred.
Purpose of the Job:
The Well Testing Supervisor is the Company Representative for Well Testing jobs and is responsible for the safe and cost-efficient execution of all related activities in accordance with the program. He reports to the Field Head Well Services and co-ordinates the site requirements with office and field base.
- 5 + years as a Well Testing Supervisor.
- Diploma in Engineering / Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering
- Excellent understanding of Well Testing units and flow assurance practices.
- Excellent knowledge of reading, interpreting and forecasting well behavior from the DAQ units.
- In-Depth knowledge of industry standards applicable on well testing operations like NACE, ASTM testing methods.
- Good understanding of flow assurance chemicals requirement, handling procedures, and safety aspects.
- Demonstrates interpretation skills against the recorded data, and QC of the recorded data.
- Excellent understanding of Process Safety Management and hands on experience on well testing.
- Must have excellent command of the English Language (written and oral) combined with excellent communication skills.
- Fully skilled in Well Engineering software's and computer reporting. (EDM, Open Well, Excel etc.)
- Valid (<2 years old) IWCF Well Control Certification: Minimum = Land Supervisor level; Preferred = Combined Supervisor Level.
- Company operations are conducted and aligned with Company's HSE Management system & Well Engg. Specific HSE policies
- Safety and environmental performance are given the highest priority during all phases of the company's operations.
- Incidents or accidents during operations are communicated to the Management; Incident report is prepared and uploaded into the company's CIMS system; Follow up and conduct investigations on these incidents and implement corrective steps as required.
- Provide active inputs to HAZIDS, HAZOPS, and prepares Risk assessment for specialized jobs.
- Monitor and report environmental issues e.g. waste pit conditions, spills, handling of tools, calibration of gauges etc.
- Ensure handling of waste fluid is as per contract.
- Demonstrates past experience in formulating plans to reduce the overall waste.
- Plan and access the monthly plan received from office and do the ground level planning of the execution for the month.
- Assume single point responsibility for the supervision of the activities carried out under the various Well Testing contracts.
- QC all the data acquired on field and provide the same on relevant oil field conventional plots.
- Provide proactive inputs in the efficiency of various contractors in terms of job objective delivery, safety procedures and industry norms.
- Keep a track of all the operations and record NPT if any, provide a weekly and monthly report against the assigned contractors.
- Evaluate the contractor in terms of the various KPI's listed in the respective contracts.
- Communicate with office on a daily basis and provide recommendations on the running jobs and feedback in terms of ground work plan for the execution on site.
- Monitor operations such that, any deviation if necessarily required from SOP is discussed and agreed with contractor's site superintendent.
- Generate DPR's and participate in Morning Meetings with Gurgaon base.
- Report and quality check the well data reported in company reporting system (Open wells) in order to provide high quality data stored in data management systems.
- Address opportunities in SWIFT and close the open opportunities on a daily basis recording lessons learnt.
- Ensure contractor follows all applicable Mines Rules and keeping all relevant records at the rigs. Inspect and sign as Installation Manager.
- Ensure contractor follows all applicable environmental laws with respect to spills and disposals for Hazardous and non-hazardous materials from the well site.
- Good knowledge of Barriers, temporary abandonment and permanent well abandonment requirement policies and execution understanding.