Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
- Review and create SAP transactions like QIR, IP assignment, MTR approval, QM Tab revision, etc.
- Review of Critical Vendor documents like MTR, MRB, welding & PWHT documents and records
- Review and approval of technical deviations
- Run daily SAP reports to retrieve QWR / QIR / IP work requests assigned to them.
- Perform Quality SAP transactions of QIR (within two business days- after resolution of queries / obtaining missing information).
- Review of Material Test Certificates against QP, X-documents and Cameron drawings to make the right judgment on acceptance or rejection.
- Review vendor documents / MRB.
- These Quality activities are critical to supply in terms of turnaround time and quality of deliverables through diligence and attention to details is a must.
- Flexible to prioritize activity based on a daily basis to meet business needs.
- Actively communicate issues and bottlenecks to Team Lead for troubleshooting.
- Participates on teams for problems resolution and continuous improvement projects using quality tools, performs root cause analysis and corrective/preventive action
- Performs tasks and special projects as assigned by Team lead/supervisor
- Maintain issues log for Quality team and Lessons learnt to avoid recurrence
- Capture Lessons Learned during the execution of tasks and recommend necessary team training(s)
- Recommend changes in work practice to improve efficiency / reduce errors that may be applied to assigned or future tasks.
- Report monthly to Supervisor / Manager, on the status of Quality tasks, Utilization and other activities of assigned task(s)
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.