NES has been appointed by a Tier 1 oilfield service client to search and appoint multiple key personal for their equipment operations. We require multiple EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
to support our clients expanding operations in Turkey.
We are looking for Turkish National candidates only . Job Summary:
Assist WIS crew in the preparation of coiled tubing pumping operations, and maintenance operations. Service quality, job preparation and safety are key priorities.
Job Responsibilities: •
Participates in pre-tour and tool-box meeting with all members of the crew
• Is always fully compliant with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wears required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
• Completes formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects as described by the Training Matrixes for the position.
• Obtains certifications as required for duties assigned.
• Maintains all equipment in good, safe working order according to standards and reports any problem or deviation.
• Works in a safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and the safety of fellow crew members.
• Makes up part of emergency crews performing duties as required by station bill or as otherwise directed.
• Prepare for Rig up and Rig down of equipment.
Requirements: Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations. Is a relentless and versatile learner. Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Is personally committed to continuous improvement. Listens and is able to communicate effectively with supervisors and peers.Only Turkish national candidates are preferred.
- Ability to rig up pressure control equipment.
- Ability to select proper tool string with limited supervision.
- Competent to work on pressure control equipment.
- Perform pulling and running tools along with basic tool maintenance.
- Prepare locks, plugs and gas-lift equipment to run into the well.
- Possess knowledge of standard procedure for standard work and safety.
- Ability to run unit under supervision, including, but not limited to drift rung, basic service tools, setting and pulling of plugs.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.