The Objective of the Olefins HOA/Phenol Area Field Execution Maintenance Supervisor is the safe, efficient, and effective execution of routine maintenance work in chemical areas with the objective of achieving targeted Availability and Reliability of the Operating Units.
Critical to success in role requires the Supervisor to build a strong working relationship with the Olefins, HOA, Phenol, and Site Reliability Supervisors and other Production Teams' members - from Technical, Operations, and Maintenance.
- Responsible for leadership and development of all Olefins/HOA/Phenol Area Maintenance Team Leads (MTLs) and Shell crafts, oversight of all Contractor maintenance crafts.
- Responsible for the safe execution of all maintenance work.
- Leader of Maintenance Execution (ME) Work Flow Process and Production Team Co-Lead.
- Assure the Quality of the Work Completed.
- Assure Productivity & Efficiency of the Work Activities.
- Oversee all Contractors delivering Maintenance.
- Maintain Documentation and Records.
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with over 90,000 employees in more than 70 countries and territories. In the US, we have operated for over a century and are a major oil and gas producer onshore and in the Gulf of Mexico, a recognized innovator in exploration and production technology, and a leading manufacturer and marketer of fuels, natural gas and petrochemicals. We deliver energy responsibly; operate safely with respect to our neighbours and work to minimize our environmental impact. We are in search of remarkable people who will thrive in a diverse and inclusive work environment to deliver exciting projects locally and globally. People who are passionate about exploring new frontiers. Innovators and pioneers. People with the drive to help shape our future. Because remarkable people achieve remarkable things.Requirements
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum ten (10) years of Maintenance or Maintenance/Reliability Engineering experience in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemicals industries.
- Knowledge of craft competencies and qualifications.
- Ability to build positive, working relationships across teams such as Safety, Technical, Operations and Maintenance.
- Ability to have difficult conversations and handle conflict with direct reports and peers.
- Ability to develop people for current role and future roles, including leadership.
- Ability to influence and coach direct reports, peers and across the organization including the Production Team members (Operations, Technical, and Maintenance).
- Understanding of Company Standards, Site Orders and MOC requirements.
- SAP specific knowledge around notifications, work orders, approvals, and cost tracking.
- Knowledge of TRACK and Schedule Pro.
- Competent in Microsoft office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong relationship and team building skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell participates in E-Verify.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.