Chemical Cleaning Technician
Chemical Cleaning Technician
- JOB SCOPE: Responsible for assisting in the execution of operations related to chemical cleaning processes. This includes the adequate operation and maintenance of company equipment both in the field and at our facility, correct handling and use of company and client supplied materials, preparation for equipment and materials for mobilization or demobilization prior to start and after field operations are complete.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The role of a Chemical Cleaning Field Technician is: Assist in pre-mobilization function testing of equipment, for execution of one of more PPU pre-commissioning service lines Le. Pigging, Testing, Flushing, Nitrogen & Helium Leak Detection, Chemical Cleaning etc.
- Workshop based duties will also include assisting with equipment function testing, and maintenance when required.
- Site based duties will entail performing rig up and operation of equipment and processes leading to a safe execution of the work.
- Supporting the Supervisor in the smooth running of the project by reporting any equipment and or client issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Participate in safety meetings in the base and on site.
- Participate in following our quality, safety and environmental management systems through following all required procedures.
- Assist with the maintenance and basic repair of company equipment both in our shop and in the field.
- Communicate with and work with other members of the crew both at the shop and in the field.
- Local and international travel as required for the execution of field projects as well as for training.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Apply EnerMech Group and where appropriate Client's Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in EnerMech QA Manuals are adhered to at all times.
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures
- 3 SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
Safer • Smarter • Solutions
- Chemical Cleaning and Hydrotesting aptitude, knowledge of industrial work environment, able to follow procedures and work instructions
- Onshore work environment, knowledge of pumps, compressors and engines, math and science abilities
4 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- TWIC , Certifications , Pigging , testing, Chemical cleaning ex p erience or technical trainin g courses com p leted
- ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Great attitude , team player , ability to travel domestically and internationally
Required License / Certification: I Valid Driver's License Preferable CDL
EnerMech Mechanical Services employs 3000 staff across 40 locations in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Caspian, Asia, Australia and the Americas, and has evolved in to one of the world's leading integrated engineering contractors, continuing to serve the energy sector whilst expanding its service offering into new sectors, including renewables, LNG, defense, power, infrastructure and petrochemicals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech Mechanical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-
employment drug screen, physical, criminal background check,
education/employment verifications and reference checks. NO FELONIES AND
CLEAR DRIVING RECORD are required. All qualified candidates for this
position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA