Louisiana, United States
Louisiana, United States
Skills: OIM, Dynamic Pressure Management (MPD / UBD), Production Operator
Other Skills: Lease Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
A-C PRODUCTION & LEASE OPERATORS WANTED!
ES&H Production Group is a division of Enviromental Safety and Health Consulting Services. We are currently hiring talented people in all capacities to join our Gulf of Mexico Production Operations. We at ES&H Production Group are seeking individuals that are eager lead and learn. We are looking for those energetic, "roll up your sleeves" kind of individuals that still believe loyalty, dedication & hardwork pays off in the end. If you want more than just a job, we want to partner with you and create opportunities together.
Please review the following job description & submit your resume in Word Doc.
POSITIONS INCLUDE: A-OP, B-OP, C-OP, LEASE OPERATOR
TYPE OF OPERATIONS: GULF OF MEXICO, LAND LEASES & PLANT
LOCAL: GULFCOAST- TEXAS
SCHEDULES 7/7, 14/14 & MORE!
Safety Awareness Training (Safegulf/Safeland or Equivalent). Shall include the following : Accident Prevention, Signs & Tags, Back Safety, Confined Space, Bloodborne Pathogens, Drug and Alcohol, Electrical Safety, Fall Protection, Fire Prevention and Extinguishers, Hand Safety, Hazwoper, First Responder Awareness, Hearing Conservation, Hazard Communication, Incident Reporting & Investigation, Lockout/Tagout, Permitting, PPE, Walking Working Surfaces, JSA (Job Safety Analysis) and Stop Work Authority.
• Operate Oil, Gas, Water, Enhanced Recovery, Export, Process and Consumer Utilities Systems and Processes.
• Maintain and Test Emergency Shutdown Valves, Instrumented Protection Systems, Fired Equipment, Heat Exchanger, Pressure Vessels and Other Process Equipment.
• Monitor and Control Hydrocarbon Process Activities
• Safety System Checks
• Product Material Sampling
• Prevent Corrosion and Material Degradation
• Tank Vessel Drainage and Operation
• Inspect, Test and Maintain Piping Systems, Utility and HVAC
• Use of Breathing Apparatus
• Simple lifting including Rigging and slinging
• Plan and Prepare for Emergency Response
• Emissions and Discharges
• Waste Handling
• Line and Equipment Specifications and associated Drawings
• Temporary Plant - Facility Changes
• Work in Area Zone Classification
• Working in Hazardous Atmospheres
• Application of MOS-OOS
• Gas Freeing or Purging
• Gas Testing