Skills: Secretarial or Administrative, Field Service Tech
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Minot, North Dakota, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
We are currently seeking a Sr. Field Administrative Assistant for a prominent E&P based company in Minot, ND. A global Operator, our client specializes in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
The Sr. Field Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the daily workflow of creating PR's for work orders and network AFE's to keep the work flowing through enabling efficient planning and execution for the SS MRI team.
- Maintaining the break in work of creating on/off PR requests from the field as conditions and situations change within the job scope.
- Heavily involved in reviewing and forwarding invoices that have been through the field approval process. Involving check of network opening, incorrect coding and work orders not showing up in ADP.
- Acting as the point person for helping vendors with invoicing issues to either address the issues concerning the invoices or raise the issues to the process specialist within the SS MRI team.
- TECO all work orders within job scope for the SS MRI team.
- Requesting re-authorization of overspent work orders on a monthly basis.
- Releasing networks for Monthly AFE packages.
- Additionally creating work orders for misc. work. Open work orders or request networks to be opened when requested by GSC.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Good understanding of SS MRI execution work flows.
- High level of competency in SAP, ADP and other company related systems.
- Good communication skills in dealing with many cross functional parties and vendors.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment.
- Needs to be a self-motivated employee that can focus efforts where the needs of the business are.
- Need to be knowledgeable in company policies pertaining to GSC and PR/PO creation.
The Bergaila Companies are a leading supplier of Engineering and Construction Management Staffing Services to the world’s most prestigious Energy Industry organizations. We consistently achieve reputation for quality service excellence through reliable, specialized and efficient technical services. At Bergaila, we view our Clients and our Employees as our partners, demonstrating an unwavering commitment to flexibility in meeting the contract and direct placement needs of all we serve.
The Bergaila Companies are devoted to connecting industry professionals with renowned organizations, aligning Employees with the Client's corporate culture and vision through a robust assessment, screening, and selection process. Our unsurpassed data management system delivers immediate and effective results through instant candidate-requisition matching.
For many eligible Employees, the availability of health insurance and/or other benefits is a key factor when considering an assignment. Therefore, The Bergaila Companies offer a distinguished market competitive benefits package ensuring we consistently attract, satisfy and retain our Employees. Our Team provides noteworthy, personable, and dependable service to our Employees, many of whom transfer to other long-term assignments or direct placement opportunities with our Clients.
Experience a professionally run organization founded on quality service excellence and the commitment to connect Engineering and Construction Management Professionals with distinguished Clients. Contact us today and allow our Team to engineer your perfect fit!
Connect with us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bergaila/