Hydraulic Technician Instruments
EnerMech provides integrated services, from pre-commissioning, through to operations and maintenance designed to ensure minimal downtime and cost with increased quality and plant availability.Instrument and Electrical Hydraulic Technician
We are seeking career minded candidates who meet the following criteria for this position:
OFFSHOREROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES for this position are:
- Requires experience and understanding of hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
- Requires experience and knowledge of basic Electrical, Instrumentation and mechanical
- Ability to read and interpret hydraulic schematics a plus
- Reading and interpreting job specifications
- Hydraulic and technical experience in open and closed hydraulic systems a plus
- Fabrication of tubing, piping and hose assemblies using hand-held and bench mounted equipment a plus
- Problem solving
- Competent mechanical skills with hydraulic hose experience
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with computer applications a plus
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid driver's license and vehicle with clean driving record
- Requires random drug testing
Job site hydraulic repair and installation in both shop and field environment. Make, replace & properly route hydraulic hoses onto various hydraulic systems. Identify various hose and fittings and tubes and fittings.Qualifications and SkillsEducation and Experience:
- Minimum skills may be acquired through technical schools or equivalent related experience.
- Basic computer and math computation skills.
- Follow written and verbal instructions, including manufacturer's service and parts specifications. High school diploma/GED equivalent and secondary education.
- Working Conditions
- Mechanical aptitude a must
- Physical activity is normally required. Indoor & outdoor, weather extremes.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Mechanical: minimum 3 years
- Hydraulic Repair - 3 years
- Instrumentation -3 years
- Electrical- 3 years
Required license or certification:
- State issued driver's license
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability