Skills: HR - General
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £28.00 - £31.00 per year
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Location - Houston, TX (Park Row)
Duration - (Long term contract with possibility of going perm)
MUST HAVE EXCEL EXPERIENCE
Provides administrative and technical support services for the People Team and the business.
- Will be responsible for running and keeping track of HR dashboard and monthly reports
- Audit employee system and hard-copy records for updates and compliance
- Onboard new hires- Conduct Orientation, prepare, present, coordinate materials and paperwork for
weekly on-boarding of newly hired and transferring employees.
- Administer Employee Referral Plan
- Responsible to process forms associated with employee hiring and status changes
- Process EVerify for Houston and California Locations
- Process Tuition Reimbursements for Houston and California Locations
- Assemble, organize and maintain onsite personnel files
- Respond to questions from employees via phone, e-mail and instant message
- Understand how to direct more complex questions to the appropriate HR Business Partner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a lean-team, fast-paced environment. Work collaboratively with People Team
across the business.
- Proactively provide assistance to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the HR team; anticipate
requirements and maintain awareness of deadlines, priorities, and workloads among key stakeholders and team members
- Provide support to HR Team as needed
Energy Resourcing is a leading supplier of specialist human capital to energy and resource focused customers in Asia, Australia, the United States, and Europe and beyond. We provide a range of innovative contracting services and recruitment solutions to some of the world’s leading companies for all stages of the project lifecycle in the upstream and downstream energy and resource development industries. This includes personnel for professional engineering, construction management, project management, inspection, quality assurance, health and safety and other essential services and support activities. Our global customers include oilfield operating companies, major engineering design and construction contractors, refining and petrochemical projects, project management contractors and the growing alternative energy industry.
With major offices currently located in Bangkok, Brisbane, Houston, London, Perth, Singapore and Ulsan providing support to s and projects across the world, Energy Resourcing aims to provide outstanding quality and professionalism in the delivery of our services. Our recruitment and resourcing specialists are the best in the industry. Our management systems, professional expertise and desire to exceed our customers’ service expectations are second-to-none. Wherever you require people, we can provide them, office-based, site-based, offshore, fly in/out, on a staff or contract basis, we can assist with one individual or an entire team.