Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: Help Desk, Coordinator
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £10 per hour
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client is looking for a Help Desk Coordinator for a contract position, located in Altens. This position has an immediate start date.
The position consists of shift work and will be requested to work over the Christmas and New Year period (Christmas Day/New Years Day).
Working as part of the Help Desk Team, on a shift rota pattern, ensure service levels are maintained or exceeded 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. The Help Desk Co-ordinator is responsible for being a point of contact to all clients and customers for all incidents and service requests.
- Provide a timely, effective and efficient service to clients and customers
- First line contact for handling service related enquiries and requests.
- Manage client expectations of service requirements and assign to appropriate department
- Be familiar with contractual obligations for service delivery and effective client support to provide consistent service and positive client experience
- Comply with standardised policies and procedures for the efficient operation of the Help Desk and identify and work towards service improvements
- Build internal/external relationships via effective methods of communication
- Respond to client complaints, recording all incidents / issues and when required escalate to management to assist in resolution.
- Continuously evaluate processes and procedures to ensure that incident management is carried out in the most efficient and effective manner
- Prioritise and manage workload and contribute to delivering team performance
- Ability to work flexible working hours as part of the Help Desk Team
- Support where appropriate the Company's Integrated Management System (IMS)
- Standby support for Helpdesk sick day cover as part of a rota system
- The above does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities and tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties from time to time.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (able to articulate in a language understood by the client or customer)
- Organised, able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative when needed
- Punctual & reliable
- Excellent telephone manner and professional at all times
- You must also have strong computer skills
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer calls and written correspondence
- Experience of working in a difficult and demanding customer environment