Job prurpose of this role is-
- To provide administrative expertise centered on efficiently running the Commercial Department.
- To assist in the day-to-day clerical administrative functions of Commercial Department.
Key Responsibilities will include-
- Responsible for maintaining commercial department filing system.
- Assists in preparation of new business contracts.
- Handle correspondence and writes letters, takes dictation and minutes.
- Handle incoming and outgoing emails, faxes and post.
- Responsible for office equipment and supply for the department.
- Screens telephone calls, enquiries, request and handles them when appropriate. Arrange travel and hotel bookings as required.
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines.
- Ability to deal with people tactfully and effectively.
- Systematic and careful in handling confidential, critical and technical data.
- Must have analytical experience, be accurate with reports, well organized and exercise sound judgement in decision making.
- Software expertise in Microsoft Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint is essential. Knowledge in other MS Office package is an advantage.
- Good communication in spoken and written English.