- Provide subject matter expertise to HR, Talent and through our Learning/OE colleagues the business on Leadership Development
- Create internal/external partnerships to diagnose, design and deliver high impact leadership development continually looking for commercial value and improvement opportunities
- Analyse business plans and leader needs to propose interventions that can demonstrate validity and measure the impact of learning on Performance
- Work directly with colleagues from the Commercial Academy to identify ways to increase RDS (Royal Dutch Shell) commercial capability of leaders aligned to the business performance
- Actively grow the coaching culture of RDS leaders by coaching leaders directly, incorporating coaching into leadership development and demonstrating the tangible value of coaching
- Lead innovation and drive strategic capability development to increase leadership performance, engagement and to close leadership capability gaps
- Collaborate with Organisational Effectiveness, HR Data & Analytics, Performance Management and Talent Management colleagues to maximise leadership development activities
- Manage external supplier relationships to ensure high quality programme / activity delivery, facilitator accreditation, and value against contractual obligations
- Be a digital leader looking for ways to enhance the use of technology to support leadership development
- In partnership with Talent Net members develop plans to increase the succession readiness of people identified for key roles in the organisation
Shell started operations in the United Kingdom more than 110 years ago. Since then we have grown into a leading innovative oil and gas company that rewards its employees by investing heavily in their careers and learning. Our people are our greatest asset, and our commitment to your career will see you thrive in a work environment that offers an industry-leading development programme. When your ideas travel, Shell will benefit and innovation will thrive. Shell has a key role to play in helping meet the UK's growing energy demand, whilst using innovative technologies to develop cleaner energy. We are the largest FTSE 100 company in the UK by market capitalisation, and make a significant contribution to the UK economy. As well as processing 35% of the gas coming into the UK, we serve more than four million customers at our filling stations each week. Shell employs some 6,400 skilled staff as well as many contractors.Requirements
- Degree in a subject associated to HR, L&D, psychology/sociology or behavioural sciences
- Experience in leadership development, behavioural sciences and/or organisational development
- Experience in providing professional coaching with an appropriate qualification, minimum of 240 hours of coaching delivery, structured supervision and can demonstrate continuous professional development
- Experience of learning diagnosis in executive development on a global basis, design effective learning and curation of learning appropriate to the needs of the learner
- Experience in leading innovation and change in the field of leadership development, learning & development and/or organisational development
- Ability to influence change with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Strong facilitation skills specifically with executive development activities
- Experience in complex programme execution and project management with a high level of attention to Detail
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple parties to bring diversity of thinking into leadership development
- Ability to make difficult decisions with the ability to integrate information and utilize independent sound judgment whilst engaging others.
- Experience in delivering large scale global events individually and through third parties
- Ability to translate complex data into meaningful insights and information
- High self-awareness and able to adapt style to fit the needs of the situation
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.