Skills: Inventory Control, Heavy Machinery Operator
Other Skills: Pipe handling, banksman slinger, forklift, SAP
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our client based in Dyce has a requirement for an Inventory Controller to join their Materials department on a 6-month temporary basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining inventory by receiving, storing and delivering items.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies, and checking for damage or missing items
- Relaying instructions to the crane operator during lifting activities, preparing and slinging loads for lifts and releasing the loads at their destination
- Completing daily forklift checks
- Inventory movement using tower/mobile crane, lifting gear or a forklift truck
- Picking and packing orders and loading goods internally and for dispatch while keeping paperwork up to date
- Completing shipping surveillance check sheets and cargo summary tickets
- Maintaining stock efficiency and accuracy through Epicor transactions
- Storing goods in a safe manner and ensuring they are suitably protected from deterioration
- Cycle counting
- Experience in pipe yard, material, and inventory control practices
- Valid forklift licence
- Banksman Slinger certified
- Valid UK driving licence
Tulloch Recruitment Limited is a multi-disciplined recruitment business which was established in 1993 and has developed a proven track record for providing specialist personnel to clients across the Oil & Gas and Renewables industries.
Headquartered in Aberdeen, Tulloch Recruitment is ideally situated to service the Oil & Gas sector in the North Sea but also operates globally. Tulloch Recruitment has recently serviced clients in projects across the UK ,central Europe, the Middle East, Canada, Latin America, the United States, Africa and Australasia.