Skills: PDMS / PDS
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you an experienced Piping Designer who is looking for an excellent contract opportunity with a leading company?
Leap29 are seeking a piping designer with a minimum of 5 years experience to begin an urgent long-term project.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with PDMS, will be able to work independently, have the ability to estimate time needed to complete tasks, will have preferably have 5-6 years offshore experience and have the ability to interact well with others.
Our client is an established oil & gas company who seeks the ideal designer to help in the upgrade of an existing structure.
Our client requires the ideal candidate to start immediately and rates are dependent upon experience.
As a Piping Designer you would be responsible for the following:
• Responsibility for the project- related piping planning
• Direct contact with clients
• Attending regular team meetings
• Piping studies and 3D modelling
• Abilities to extract 3D models to 2D
• MTO's, pipe support & isometrics
• Drawing up specifications and data sheets focusses
• Significant experience working with PDMS
• 3D modelling experience
• Experience working on offshore projects
• Abilities to set up a creative solution
• Experience visiting sites and finalising model reviews
• Minimum of 6 years industry experience in the oil and gas/ renewable energy industries.
• Experiencing estimating required time needed and if deadlines can be met
Please apply immediately.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!