Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mexico
We are currently recruiting a Geoscientist for our activities in Mexico to provide support to the hydrocarbon resource assessment of Eni Mexico concessions and assist in the definition of exploration strategies in compliance with company guidelines.
The Key responsibilities are:
- To define the regional geological framework of the sedimentary basins through the synthesis and integration of the geological and geophysical information and data
- By means of scouting and monitoring activities, consolidate the exploration knowledge with the aim of supporting the process of exploration opportunities' generation and selection
- To represent the distribution of the geological features through the realization of geological maps and sections for the identification and characterization of the exploration plays. The final task is their selection and technical ranking
- To identify, elaborate and model the geological components that characterize the process of hydrocarbon generation and accumulation integrating various specialized studies
- To conduct the integrated interpretation of the seismic data, starting from a regional context up to the prospect/target scale with the aim of identifying and characterizing structural and/or stratigraphic traps
- To integrate the geological evaluation of the seismic data with the information deriving from the analysis of the main seismic attributes
- To integrate the seismic/geological model with non-seismic geophysical data
- To elaborate the objectives of geophysical data acquisition to recommend the execution of specialized studies
- Support the established specialized services in the related well planning and evaluate the results obtained both during the intermediate as well as in the final phases
Permanent, local, residential
- Drilling Activities
- Basin Assessment & Screening; Geological data Integr. Interpret.; Geophysical data Interpretation; Prospect Generation & Eval.
- Basin Geology; Experimental Petrophysicist; Geochemistry; Petrography; Petrophysics; Res. Characterisation; Rock Mechanics; Sedimentology; Stratigraphy; Structural Geology; Well Data Acquisition & Eval.
- AVT & Geophysical Interpretation; Cartography, Topogr. & Geodesy; Depth Imaging; Seismic Stratigraphy & Reservoir Seismic; Velocity studies
- Data Management; E&P Business Management; Economics Evaluation; Organisation Processes; R&D; Reserves; Risk Analysis & Management; Tender & Contracting; Workflow & Best practice
- Integrated HSE Processes; Safety
- General Project Management
- Reservoir Modeling, Well Operations and Production Optimization
- Extensive experience in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Microsoft office ( Excel, word, Power Point, MS Project etc)
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.