Skills: Diving, ROV Ops / Tech
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (DIVEBOAT 1)
Primary Purpose of Job
To supervise a wide variety of underwater inspections work, new subsea project works, maintenance and shutdown support, Rig support etc to QP offshore facilities utilizing contracted diveboats / crews / divers.
HND or equivalent technical qualification in an Engineering discipline and specialized courses in Air/Saturation diving, NDT, and other work related subjects. The candidate should hold AIR/SAT diving supervisory ticket.
Experience & Skills
1. The candidate should hold AIR/SAT diving supervisory ticket.
2. Very good working knowledge of English is essential both written and spoken.
3.It is essential to have a good computer working knowledge.
4. Minimum of 10 years directly related experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry in which at least
4 years as diving supervisor operational experience.
5. A complete knowledge of underwater NDT techniques is a requirement.
6. A definite period as a Bell Diving supervisor is required along with a thorough knowledge of all aspects of diving decompression tables and diving working practices including risk assessment as required by the current UK HSE / IMCA regulations.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa
Qatar Petroleum is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.