Skills: Operations Management, Gas Plant Operations, Production Operator
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
We are currently recruiting a Field and Offshore Manager for our offices in Liverpool bay to ensure that the assigned production facilities are operated in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with all regulations, and in accordance with Company policies and procedures. This role reports to and works closely with the Operations Manager in the development and management of all operational deliverables. The Field and Offshore Manager contributes towards the succession plans and is responsible for field team resourcing, competency assurance and performance management.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Demonstrating HSE leadership in all aspects of operational activities.
- Act as focal point for integrating operating sites and office interface activities.
- Chair key operational meetings such as the daily Morning Meeting. Identify risks, opportunities and assign actions to support operational sites.
- Lead Operation Risk Status meeting. Ensure Management is aware of medium/high risk situations and that the responsible persons are effectively managing the elimination of the identified risk.
- Provide guidance/support and resources for Operational Risk Assessments.
- Ensure operations are performed safely and comply on all operating sites (Douglas and Satellites, OSI, POA) to the relevant regulation and company standards, policies and practices.
- Ensure the operational sites safe system of work is audited to ensure compliance with procedures and legislation.
- Aim to meet or exceed production target volumes within required specifications but not at the expense of safety or environment.
- Responsible for the Field OPEX spending and CAPEX initiatives.
- Ensure delivery of performance against approved OPEX budget.
- Assist in the prioritisation of work activities supported by Northop Planning and Maintenance Teams.
- Management of assigned Procurement contracts.
- Support management of O&M contract.
- Review and approve MOC's.
- Review Operational Sites Training Plan and approve training budget.
- Ensure that necessary tools and resources are available to the site teams and that team members have the relevant competencies to deliver required results.
- Deputise for the Operations Manager.
Permanent. Local, Residential
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the hydrocarbons industry.
- Extensive experience in complex operations and maintenance.
- Strong communications, organisational, managerial, influencing and leadership skills required.
- Experience in business planning, budgeting, financial management and contract negotiations required.
- HSE management and risk management experience.
- Appropriate competence in emergency management.
- Compliance with all Mandatory and Statutory training requirements for Liverpool Bay as per HSE Competency Matrix and Eni UK Competency Profile
- Degree in Engineering or suitable Science related qualification. Qualification in Management (NVQ 4 or equivalent)
- Knowledge in relevant regulatory requirements essential - OIM's Regulations
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.