Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Comprehensive package
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
I am looking to speak to R&D Project Engineers who have extensive experience of Lithium Ion batteries, and would be interested in a role with a market leading designer and manufacturer of down hole communication systems.
The successful candidate will be driven and a strong communicator that can work with not only multi discipline teams but also 3rd party companies and academia in order to develop the batteries of tomorrow that can last longer and in hotter conditions.
Main duties will include but not be limited too:
- Lead ongoing testing and development of batteries
- Report back on data collated from in house testing
- Oversee the design of packs and any related equipment
- Liase with any 3rd party manufacturers
- Develop project timelines and deliver within the agreed parameters
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified or extensive working experience in a similar setting
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Project leader experience
- Keen eye for safety and risk analysis
Job Type: Full-time