Skills: Design Engineer
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client is a leading manufacturer of specialist downhole tools for the global O&G industry. Due to an increase in business they are looking to recruit a dynamic Mechanical Draughtsperson to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will be primarily engaged with the mechanical team to work on new and existing tools, which are renowned for being market leading.
Main duties shall include:
- Using CAD to design required assemblies etc
- Put together engineering procedures such as testing and assembly.
- Collate and report on engineering test reports
- Become an integral part of the design review process
- Customer support both internally and externally re any technical queries they may have
- Onshore and offshore visits to support clients
Skills & Experience required:
- CAD & PDM app skills
- Strong communication skills
- Mechanical and (ideally) downhole tool experience
Our clients prides themselves on their place in the market and as such are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join them in building the tools of tomorrow.