Skills: HR - Recruitment
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the direct hire contractor position of Staffing Coordinator (Direct Hire Contractor) located in Makati City, Philippines through December 22, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
The Staffing Coordinator is part of the Global Staffing Team. It provides Support and Administration function to the Recruitment Team, which includes processing of recruitment-related administration within agreed timescales, and providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Review, track, and respond to email inquiries received by the team group mailboxes
- Assign/Route requests received by the group mailboxes for processing
Recruitment Support (for volume surge)
- Stage and slate requisitions for the enterprise-wide PDC
- Arrange interview, assessments, or testing of shortlisted candidates
- Prepare job offer letters
- Initiate pre-employment contingencies to ensure required compliance are met
- Conduct pre-employment coordination to ensure readiness of new hire's requirements on Day 1
- Process all reference requests and collect documents in line with Chevron requirements--chase and ensure responses are back within agreed timeline
- Review and log all returned disclosures, informing Recruiters of the outcome where appropriate
- Ensure background checks and requirements have been reviewed and ‘Clear for Hire' has been communicated to the Recruiter
- Perform candidate boarding action using the Recruiting Management System
- Communicate effectively and confidently at all levels, over the phone, face to face, and by email
- Respond to queries from Recruiters, supporting and advising them to follow the correct procedures for high quality recruitment
- Handle recruitment queries in a responsive and customer-focused way
- Provide excellent customer service to external and internal candidates to ensure a positive experience
- Assist team in completing project/initiative requirements
- Bachelor's degree holder preferably in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences or other related courses
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Responsible and reliable with sense of urgency
- Strong customer engagement skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds
- Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
- Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law)
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.
E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.