Skills: Project Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Alaska, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Delivery Manager is accountable for delivery and management of the EPC contract. Ensure the portfolio PMT and project teams are resourced with the correct quality and quantity of personnel to deliver the EPC scope.
- Delivery and management of projects within the EPC portfolio in accordance with Wood processes and procedures
- Focal point and interface for all new work entering the portfolio
- Project interface with Wood support offices
- Project interface with Client
- Management and development of Project Engineering team
- Accountable for all aspects of small and medium sized projects within the portfolio
- Line Manager for Project Manager(s) and Project Engineers
- Managing interfaces with appropriate Wood support offices where projects are being executed in support of the portfolio
- Managing interfaces and relationship with client project personnel
- Accountable for commercial and schedule performance of projects
- Ensuring projects are executed in accordance with the Wood project management delivery framework
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks and opportunities within portfolio
- Ensuring that effective management of change process is in place and is being complied with.
- Bachelor's degree
- 15 (fifteen) years of relevant experience in an EPC environment
- 5 (five) years in Oil and Gas Brownfield experience
- Previous experience of managing a Project engineering team
- Demonstrable success at delivering a Schedule Driven Project
- Track record of delivering a Multimillion dollar contract
- Strong leadership skills and a Proven track record of building a team
- Significant multiple asset delivery management experience
- Proven experience in delivering tight margin, low non-recoverability portfolio
- Knowledge of BP CVP process
- Capable of representing Wood and Client to business associates in a professional manner
- Leadership, management, and coaching skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Customer relationship management
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Applications
- Displays confidence in own abilities and is motivated to deliver
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.