Skills: Maintenance Technician, NDT Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
Assigned to a pipeline project, reporting to the manager in charge of the project, to carry out duties of AUT Operator/Interpreter. Working onshore on pipeline construction projects ensuring efficient/safe operation, set up and use of the AUT system and interpretation of data to Codes, Standards and Specifications.
- PipeWizard Phased Array AUT system operation and data interpretation
- 2 years experience with PipeWizard Phased Array AUT system and trained in it's set up, use and maintenance
- Ensure all AUT equipment is suitable and operational during the project
- Supervise maintenance of AUT systems
- Experience with onshore pipeline construction operations
- Ensure work is performed expeditiously and in accordance with relevant procedures
- Reporting relevant data clearly and accurately with daily electronic back ups
- Maintain logs of component changes and repairs to AUT equipment
- Knowledge of calibration periods of NDT equipment
- Assist with any other duties as and when required by the project supervisor and/or project manager
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has supervisory responsibilities over AUT scanner technicians.
- Reporting to Site Supervisor for day to day activities
- Pipeline Manager
- CGSB, PCN, Third Party ASNT or other ISO9712 UT Level 2
- CSWIP or Third Party ASNT Phased Array AUT Data Interpreter Level 2
- CGSB, PCN, Third Party ASNT or other ISO9712 MPI Level 2
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Be able to follow instruction
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.