Skills: Process Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Atyrau, Atyrau Province, Kazakhstan
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
LEAD PROCESS ENGINEER (IRC210364)
We are currently recruiting a Lead Process Engineer for our activities in Kazakhstan to study and advise on the surface constraints of the integrated production system model for Kashagan. You will support the development of surface optimization projects, approve works as a process engineering technical authority, and provide process engineering specialist advice to the offshore asset. You will also be involved in executing process engineering activities, supporting offshore operations, ramp-up, commissioning and start-up of our projects.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Generating offshore facilities operating envelopes.
- Advising on opportunities to optimize offshore energy and resources utilization (heat, power and water).
- Investigating process flow assurance issues, process control queries, updating operating procedures and system optimization and troubleshooting.
- Reporting findings to the team lead and lead engineer.
- Contributing to best practices, new technologies and knowledge sharing to leverage improved functional responsiveness for the offshore process team.
- Delivering process engineering support related to operations, commissioning and restart of offshore production gathering and treatment facilities.
- Participating in HAZOP, HAZID, IPF, Risk assessments and QRA reviews.
- Carrying out process engineering activities in accordance with applicable HSE practices and procedures.
Fixed term. International, residential.
Skill & Educational Requirements:
- Degree in process engineering, chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 9 years of upstream oil and gas industry experience.
- Functional expertise of process engineering, international engineering standards and best practices.
- Familiar with part of, or the entire, project life cycle and/or experience in front line oil and gas production operations.
- Some experience of driving business improvement in engineering, key words being: technology, fit-for-purpose solutions and cost effectiveness.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.