Skills: Chemical Engineering, Chemist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Malaysia
Degree in technical field (preferred)
- Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry
- 10 -15 years' experience
- Specific exposure in the Olefins & Derivatives business (including specialty chemicals, emphasis into Surfactants and Amines products and relevant technical support/solutions)
- Relevant experience in relevant experience in technology assessment of surfactants & amines, technical sales roles, including hands on experience for on-site customer solution, designing innovative solutions to meet clients' needs, pre and post technical service and support, competitive and technical knowledge of product properties and its application.
- Relevant experience in technology assessment of surfactants & amines (i.e. costing, value proposition, other technology player & IP landscape)
- Experience in technical support & commercial activities throughout the overall surfactants & amines supply chain.
- Experience in networking and interfacing with global industry players (technology partners, licensors, business owners, technical service providers, research institutes/organizations, universities, etc.).
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS) is Malaysia’s fully integrated oil and gas multinational ranked among the largest corporations on FORTUNE Global 500.
Operating our core business in the Upstream and Downstream sectors, we are present in more than 65 countries since first incorporated in 1974. We are among the top five oil and gas companies (in terms of production) and the most profitable company in Asia.
We steadily drive for new solutions and continue pushing boundaries to manage new realities and add value to oil and gas resources in a manner that carefully balances commercial, environmental and social considerations.
Petronas is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.