Skills: Installation Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Per Hour
Location: Pecos, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Oversees multiple projects and coordinates scheduling of work with field foremen prior to equipment installation
- Orders equipment and maintains material supplies.
- Tests new methods of optimizing production.
- Responsible of teaching, implementing, and setting the example for safe work practices and Company safety policies.
- Is responsible for tracking and managing project costs
- Regular reporting of project status to affected parties
Verifies proper installation of automation equipment.
Assists Automation Foreman with daily duties and projects.
Works with other departments to coordinate delivery and improvement of products.
Oil and Gas Consultants and Engineers You Can Trust
Our primary focus is engineering, well-site supervision and project management both in the drilling and completions phases of any project. CPS has a growing number of engineers and consultants that have worked in over 42 countries and in all types of environments. Our talented team and their dedication to excellence and superior service has been and continues to be what sets CPS apart from the competition.