Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Commercial Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
A Fantastic Direct Hire TAX FREE Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experience Senior Commercial Analyst (Economic Evaluation & Bus. Excellence Dept) to be based in Qatar for a major oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidates must possess the following qualification and experience:
Required Qualification : Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent.
• Minimum 8-10 years professional experience in an analytical or marketing role in the hydrocarbon industry.
• Advanced understanding of all aspects of LNG economic analysis, control systems, financial reporting and project management.
• Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to develop and present formal presentations to internal, external and senior management audiences.
• High levels of computer proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Competent in: Economic Modelling, Presenting, Gas and LNG Supply/Demand Fundamental Analysis.
• Competent in Contracting and Developing Agreements, and Commercial Project Management.
• Competent in Budgeting and Stewardship protocols.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.