Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further.... We are probing for individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable and are ready to work in a fast paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
• About Nabors
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides innovative drilling technology, directional drilling operations and drilling instrumentation and software. Through its various subsidiaries, Nabors manufactures and sells top drives, catwalks, wrenches, drawworks and other drilling related equipment which are installed on both onshore and offshore drilling rigs.
• Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Tubular Service Technician - CDL Driver.
The Tubular Service Technician - CDL Driver will maintain, repair and deliver casing running equipment to and from the shop and remote working locations.
• Maintain equipment as required and provide shop support.
• Hauls equipment to and from location as needed.
• Work in conjunction with the Shop Supervisor and Shop technicians as needed to validate requirements, verify jobs, and equipment.
• Identify and document defects on the casing running or torque turn equipment as needed and troubleshoot equipment defects that may be a problem.
• Communicate test results to group and use expertise to assist both internal and external customers.
• Train other team members on procedure concepts and equipment.
• Financial responsibilities will be communicated by manager and/or local or global Delegation of Authority when applicable.
• Compliance with all Nabors Policies, Systems, and Standards, including, but not limited to: Compliance and Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Quality and HSE, etc.
• Other field and shop duties as assigned.
• Class B CDL License
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience working with diesel engines and hydraulic systems
• One (1) year experience in the Casing Installation Industry
• Common knowledge of sizes and weights of casing
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Safety and service oriented
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• Good problem solving skills
• Requires the ability to stand up ½ of the time.
• Requires the ability to walk, sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, over 2/3 of the time.
• Must be able to lift, pull and push loads of up to 50 pounds, unassisted.
• Requires close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs
Nabors is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.