Skills: Asset Integrity Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A major FPSO Operator based in Aberdeen are currently looking for an Integrity Engineer. The role is based in their Aberdeen office but looking after an Asset in Africa.
The role requires you to inspect pressure systems, topside structures and pressure relieving devices in line with RBI schedules and CMMS WO.
- A relevant qualification in chemical or mechanical engineering, or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in an operational environment.
- Experience of working within a safety case regime.
- Relevant experience in operational integrity management.
- Knowledge of relevant integrity regulations, standards and international codes. API 510, 570, 580, 579 preferred.
- Knowledge of core NDT techniques essential, knowledge of advanced techniques preferred.
If you are open to new opportunities and believe you match the requirements please apply through the link