Execute the overall Defect Elimination Process to analyse adverse events, identify causal factors, and coordinate action plans to eliminate or reduce the adverse effects of the causal factors. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Determine and implement correct RCFA methodology according to predetermined criteria.Include required participants in Team InvestigationsConduct Investigations according to process defined by methodologyReview findings with Investigation TeamReport findings and conclusions with Defect Elimination Department ManagerWork with other resources to develop a solutionAttend weekly SPIRIT meeting in his assigned area and being the link between SPIRIT and maintenance strategies department staff.Facilitate threat identification workshop.Own bad actor process for his assigned areaOwn MTA process for his assigned areaReview related I&R LFI from Aramco, Shell and others and modify MTA list wherever applicable.Provide RCA Practitioner-level training for SASREF technical staffSafety:Description: Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions - thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
- Always comply with the Sasref HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience
Root Cause Failure Analysis
Risk Base Inspection Knowledge
Reliability Centered Maint.
Risk & Criticality Analysis
Quality Management Systems
Process Safety Management Behavioural:
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.