Skills: Painting / Coating / Blasting
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Paints / Blastmachinery as per engineering and manufacturing specification
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying painting instructions, specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts and materials
- Ensures quality parts by operating painting equipment to apply industrial paint finishes on metal products
- Verifies specifications by checking instructions
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's directions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
Health and Safety
- Responsible for leading and encouraging the company to act safely and responsibly at all times and ensures staff are empowered to use their Stop Work Authority without repercussions
- Leads by example in supporting HSE through active participation in reporting, reviewing and investigating incidents
- Complies with company requirements for the number of observation cards submitted and holds his direct team responsible for the same.
- Responsible for ensuring the QMS System is appropriate and up to date
- Is responsible to ensure that all staff act in a responsible way towards Quality and feel empowered and engaged to ensure work is completed correctly
- Responsible for the quality of all products, services and facility capability and cleanliness. Manage all warranty and scrap expenses
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.