Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Software Development
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
A vacancy has arisen for ICT Team Lead to assist in the coordination of ICT teams and projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising ICT teams and overseeing helpdesk operations. The role includes supporting complex ICT services including Data Centres, Networks (voice) Messaging, Server, Storage and Cloud services and identifying and acting on opportunities to improve software and systems.
The suitable candidate will have previous experience in service delivery and project management and relevant Infrastructure and Information Security certifications.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities are also required
- Demonstrable experience of leading a Service Desk
- Experience and knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Experience and knowledge of using service desk software and an understanding of service level management
- Experience of coaching and mentoring teams.
- A good understanding of formal service management frameworks
- Knowledge of ICT hardware, software, desktop applications telephony and networks sufficient to manage the delivery of first line support.
- Motivational team leader with demonstrable experience of working with a team to deliver business solutions to fixed deadlines
- Ability to meet service level targets
- Excellent communication skills including: written, oral and presentation skills
- Able to develop the skills and competencies of others through coaching and training
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure and maintain customer service ethic.
- Customer focused - always assessing the impact and benefits for customers as the first priority
- Able to work co-operatively and productively with customers, other teams, functions and suppliers earning their respect and confidence
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
How to Apply
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume. For further information please contact:
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.