The Maintenance Scheduler has the responsibility; accountability and authority to manage the short term (weekly /biweekly) maintenance schedules for a particular area or site. The incumbent has a clear overview of the volume of prepared maintenance backlog, and prioritizes when to bring the work into the schedule in order to maximize resources for execution.
- He/she interacts with work preparation team and Operations/Maintenance Coordinators, and is fully aware of the work execution constraints; available work centre capacities; campaign periods and highlighting upcoming constraints in time to mitigate them. He/she monitors the medium term Execution Plans (30 days), particularly in relation to equipment stops, outages and shutdowns, and continuously reviews the short term schedule on basis of task contents, operational constraints and work order priorities.
- He/she manages the schedule for execution of maintenance activities to sustain and restore the asset's Technical Integrity and Reliability/ Availability.
- He/she interfaces with all functions within the area and the company to ensure scheduling of maintenance activities is in accordance with the best practices and HSSE standards to meet business targets.
- To act at all times in accordance with the Policy on Health, Safety and Environment and schedule all maintenance activities accordingly.
- Ensure competence of Shell and Contractor staffs meet the requirements and are familiar with HSSE requirements.
Maintenance activity scheduling:
- Manage short term schedule of maintenance activities for execution effectively within timeline and budget for the asset team and other functions for maintaining /restoring Integrity and Reliability / Availability to achieve targeted hydrocarbon production.
- Interact with both the work preparers and Operations/Maintenance Coordinators to assure adherence to the daily/weekly schedule.
- Ensure maintenance records are accurately entered into the CMMS. Partake in planning of area Turnaround activities.
Management of Change and Deviation Management:
- Liaise with Operation, work preparation team and relevant Technical Authorities as requires in line with Global requirement on MOC and Deviation Management.
- Monitor and inform relevant parties on potential deviations from scheduled maintenance activities for safety critical equipment.
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis or Causal Leaning Process for defect elimination within the Asset.
- Schedule recommended actions per improvement plan.
Compliance Audit and Assurance:
- Provide support to maintenance and integrity compliance audits and benchmarking processes in line with Global requirement.
- Support assurance activities by Technical Authorities and Engineering.
- Monitor and track KPIs that drive achievement in terms of cost, scheduling efficiency and Integrity.
- Promote maintenance performance improvement based on the KPI's.
Competent Maintenance teams and Maintenance leaders:
- Compliance with mandatory and/or developmental training plans for Maintenance scheduler staff.
Shell is one the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.Requirements
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong maintenance backgrounds, with a minimum of (3) years oil & gas experience;
- Proven records on maintenance scheduling, Reliability/Integrity, or Turnarounds with proven supervisory/leadership skill;
- Experience with Technical Integrity management processes, and good understanding of various technical disciplines with proficiency in spare procurement process and SAP maintenance management system.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.