Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
We are recruiting for a 12 month contract for an Administrative Assistant based in Uxbridge,
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.
- Organise diaries and travel arrangements
- Arrange meetings both internally and externally
- Attend, record and follow up actions at Team Weekly Meetings
- Attend and record actions at Asset Committee Meetings with Co-Venturers, including Development Committees, Operating Committees and Technical Committees. These meetings are held regularly and are either in Uxbridge or Aberdeen
- Organise and attend workshops, events and team building activities
- Support AFE Management, budget approvals and contract award recommendations
- Coordinate UK Projects Assurance Process
- Administer technology programme
- Prepare presentation material
- Prepare newsletters
- Organise new starters and leavers, maintain manpower spreadsheets, floor plans and organisation charts
- Action / respond to incoming post
- Collate, edit and distribute reports and documents
- Screen phone calls
- Maintain monthly timesheets
- Prepare and submit expenses
- Update intranet content
- Create and process purchase requisitions within SAP
- Department contact for queries with Livelink, Concur, SAP, TOTs, ActionBase, Jive, video conferencing, office moves, room bookings, travel arrangements
- Cover other Departmental Administrators when required
Strong PC skills required - all Microsoft packages essential as well as expertise in Livelink, SAP, Concur, ActionBase, Web Content Management
Established in 1981, Raeburn has more than 34 years’ experience supporting our clients in the UK and international Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical Industries.
Raeburn is built upon a solid foundation of experience and genuine hands on appreciation of our client’s project and operational developments - from the very first generation of UKCS offshore platforms to onshore refineries, tension leg platforms, pipeline and subsea completions, deep water projects, FPSO developments and de-commissioning projects, Raeburn have effectively supported our clients at all stages of their UKCS and international upstream and downstream projects and operational requirements with qualified and experienced multi-disciplined personnel.
Our combined knowledge of worldwide Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical projects both onshore and offshore, operations and standards, our unmatched professional technical and commercial recruitment experience, pay-rolling services, access to one of the world’s largest Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical specific databases, and our proven experience in the fields of international Visa, Work Permits, Payroll and Taxation management, ensures that Raeburn are best placed to support our clients with their recruitment needs, and provide support and advice on industry related matters.
Raeburn are fully committed to supporting our clients with all their recruitment and on-boarding requirements, and have the scalable structure, experience and dedication to provide a high quality, unrivalled and professional services enhancing efficiency and adding value to our clients’ businesses.
Raeburn have an outstanding track record of delivery for the Oil & Gas & Petro-Chemical industry’s major operators, service companies and contractors at all stages of their developments both in the UK and internationally. We are aware of the ever changing recruitment market and the need to ensure we are pro-active in the delivery of recruitment services provided to our clients, specifically in terms of legislation, technology and contractual demands.
Raeburn’s growing success is built upon our knowledge and expertise within the Oil & Gas and Petro-Chemical industries delivering the very highest of standards and reliability in sourcing the very best talent available in the market. Raeburn’s management and our teams of dedicated recruitment professionals are committed entirely to delivery and support for our clients now and in the future.