Skills: Production Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is searching for an offshore Planner/Scheduler with experience on a production platform in the oil and gas industry.
Work schedule of 14x14 with a work terminal out of Houma, LA
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
· Mechanical or Instrument & Electrical maintenance disciplines.
· Performing detailed planning of a work order from creation to completion in support of standards that involve requisitioning of resources and materials aligned with operational priorities and completion dates.
· Developing detailed Job Plan Packets.
· Identifying all the tasks required to effectively and efficiently define a job plan.
· Estimating the time required for individual segments and the total job.
· Identifying the skills required to accomplish each task.
· Developing work and manpower requirement estimates.
· Identifying and estimating special tool and equipment requirements.
· Identifying and estimating lifting equipment needs.
· Identifying and estimating contract service requirements.
· Identifying and estimating rental equipment requirements.
· Area process and support equipment and related components.
· Work and safety permits/procedures.
· Ensuring that all major equipment and material is ordered and deliveries are complete prior to the scheduled start date.
· Reading and interpreting equipment and design drawings.
· Reading and interpreting vendor information.
· Initiating the procurement process for materials and services (SAP requisitions).
· Supporting site Planning and be responsible for transactional and historical tracking.
· Consistently producing quality planned work orders placing them in a ready-to-schedule status.
· Additional duties per Supervisor.
- 5+ years in a Planning and Scheduling role
- 5+ years in Mechanical or I&E related work experience
- Willingness to work a 14/14 rotational schedule
- Willingness to travel long distances to work
- Experience with SAP (PM & MM modules) planning software
- High School diploma/GED
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.