Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To provide primary administrative support as well as general assistance to line manager.
- Set up and maintain the required filing system
- To create and maintain company personnel tracking information
- Collection of company personnel's tracking documents (copy of passports, copy of air tickets, etc.) and filing them in a correct way
- Obtain of visas and issue of Letter of Invitation for company employees
- Arrange for incoming personnel to be met at the airport/helicopter station and transported to their final destination in region
- Make hotel reservations and dealing
- Act as the point of contact in all training related issues
- Support and assist with the co-ordination of all training courses in Azerbaijan / Gerogia
- Ensure all training courses recorded
- Update training matrix
- Upload the employees certificates to LMS
- Assist with the management of ensuring the training authorization and request process is adhered to company regulations
- Ensure company employees are registered at the State Immigration Services in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure all visit visas requested into Azerbaijan/Georgia are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with paperwork on all immigration and Labour Ministry related issues for employees (and dependent families)
- Liaise with staff, managers and other members of the HR team to ensure all staff based in Azerbaijan and Georgia is employed legally
- Responsible for preparing the paperwork and liaise with In-Country Manager on residence permit and work permit for Azerbaijan and Georgia employees
- Work with and support UAE, UK offices
- Assist staff with any queries that they might have with the above
- Perform other ad hoc tasks and projects contributing to the smooth running and effectiveness of the Human Resources Department
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum Standard Grades education (E)
- A post graduate qualification such as a MSc (P)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Ability to communicate well in English both orally and in writing (E)
- Previous administrative experience (P)
- Word (E)
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems and procedures (P)
- Ability to manipulate and co-ordinate large volumes of data quickly and accurately (E)
- Able to work under own initiative with periodic management guidance (E)
- Ability to generate a team approach to problem solving and a good team player (E)
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.