Field Service Supervisor
Directly: Operations Line Management
Functionally: Other Field Service Supervisor(s) and client site-representatives
The Field Service Supervisor shall perform and oversee Casing/Tubing operations involving various types / sizes of tubulars and utilizing varying types / sizes of Frank's equipment and roughnecking duties.
The position holder shall perform Field Supervisory duties as required by Frank's International whilst continuing to work under supervision on any task where they have not yet been proven competent.
• Previous Oil & Gas Pipe Deck and Drillfloor Supervisory experience.
• Roughnecking experience.
• The ability, drive, aptitude and adaptability to meet Frank's operational requirements
• Demonstrable experience in the operation of complex hydraulic and pneumatic casing & tubing handling equipment and supervision of work teams in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Key Functional Skills
• Excellent coordinating, organizational and administrative skills
• Good report writing skills
• Good Supervisory skills (value / result driven, effective communicator, socially responsible, technicallyadept, efficient organizer, change catalyst)
• Proven ability to manage a team, often in remote locations and as part of an international workforce, whilst meeting the needs and expectations of our clients
• Excellent customer service and interaction skills, offering advice and value-driven solutions
• Able to work, communicate and interact with different cultural dynamics
• Able to assess the technical and soft skill competence of others in accordance with the company's Competence Management System
• Responsible for their own health and safety and for anyone else who could be affected by their work, never attempting to undertake any task without adequate supervision
• Responsible for stopping work where their or other people's safety is at risk
• Promptly reporting any unsafe/unsatisfactory plant and/or systems of work, or those not being operated to Frank's standards or QHSE procedures
• Implement quality, health and safety policies and procedures during all operational activities. Suggest changes/improvements relevant to those procedures
• Actively seek ways to eliminate unsafepractices, conditions and damage to people, processes, equipment, property and the environment
• Ensure their work area(s) are kept clean and freefrom obstructions
• Actively participate in worksite safety programs as required
• Complete and forward relevant paper or electronic reports, e.g. STAR Cards, incident reports, Equipment Fault Reports, etc. to the appropriate department
• Keep up to date with all new developments in Frank's equipment and operational requirements as instructed
• Ensure all required operational documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner and forwarded to Operations Office for processing
• Professionally represent Frank's international at client meetings when requested
• Assist onshore/workshop operations in any Frank's location as required
• Meet all operational deadlines/schedules as required, including: Pre/post-job meetings, check-ins, flights/travel obligations, safety meetings, toolbox talks and shift configurations
• Actively participate in all learning and development programs, which may include travel, as and when required
• Develop and demonstrate competence in the disciplines that relate to the Field Service Supervisor 1 in the Local Field Career Development Competence Map
• Further develop skills required to perform Supervisor 2 duties by mastering all manner of job preparedness, job operation, delegation and oversight of duties undertaken by other team members
• Inspire, support, and reassure the Field Service Technician's in carrying out their delegated duties
• Work in an Oil & Gas field environment (onshore and/or offshore).
• Perform manual labour as required and in accordance with relevant legislation, regulations and HSE procedures.