Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Contribute to the Global Design Solution optimization and upkeep of the design templates
- Collaborating with business teams for requirements gathering, validation and analysis
- Refine and update business process flows based on best practices and Schlumberger needs
- Performing Fit Gap Analysis, updating process and configuration design documents and maintaining RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix)
- Collaborating with solution and integration architects for design finalization
- Developing functional design specification for Gaps
- Build (configure) the solution based on detailed requirements in SAP
- Perform testing of configuration and development objects through various testing cycles
- Coordinate with testing team for the creation and validation of test plans and scripts
- Support automation of test scripts
- Support security role definition and upkeep
- Coordinate closely with Cutover team and Application Support team to manage production impacts and for release/rollouts
- Coordinate with BI team for report deliverables
- Collaborate with legacy IT and business teams for design, build, test, deployment and support of integration solution (interfaces)
- Coordinate with Data Migration team for development and test of load objects (BODS, LSMW, etc.) and for validation of data pre and post conversion
- Prepare and conduct Conference Room Pilot
- Provide support to the business teams for Product Test & User Acceptance Test
- Provide support to Change Management, Deployment and Training teams
- Mange preparation and sign-off of project deliverables
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or Computer Science
- 6-8 years of professional experience in SAP
- Minimum 3-5 years full implementations of SAP EAM
- SAP EAM Certified (Desired)
- Involved in large scale SAP EAM deployment
- Exposed to Oil & Gas and/or Aerospace & Defense industries
- Expert level English written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of EAM Process
- Good knowledge of Accounting and Financial processes, Procurement, Distribution & Logistics processes, Manufacturing processes and Sales and Billing processes
- Sound understanding and experience in SAP PM module and its solution components
- Exposure and experience (desirable) in MRS, SAP Work Manger, Ariba, CATS, Fiori, BI and SRM with respect to EAM process/integration needs
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.